What is Lead Generation?
What is lead generation? We’ve. All experienced this at least once in our lifetimes. You’re about to head out the door for work or sit down to dinner with your family, and then the phone rings hello. This is Peter papa.
Lead generation. Is the marketing process of stimulating and capturing interest in a product or service for the purpose of developing a sales pipeline. Marketers must find new ways to combat noise of other marketing campaigns and reach buyers where they are.
Instead of finding customers through email, marketing and cold callings, marketers focus on effectiveness and relationship building since lead generation is step. One of the sales process, quantity and quality are very important.
Buyers have learned to ignore the messages that are not relevant or appealing to them and research on their own. What they want to know about certain products or services. This makes your company’s. Digital presence more important.
Today, buyers are more likely to find sellers than the other way around. A solid lead generation strategy will help you build trust and get and maintain the interest of potential buyers before they are even ready to talk to sales.
What is the Lead Generation Process?
When prospecting the goal of lead generation is to capture the audience for retargeting. How do we create the community for marketing? The most popular way of building an audience is with social media. Facebook, Instagram, Youtube are some of the biggest social media platforms. Building and following has become a massive part of marketing and creating online success.
Becoming a social media star is like any out opportunity that people are pursuing. And with this new way of marketing are more chances to grow and generate leads. How do you use social media for lead generation? All social media accounts have a follow system. This means people will follow your content and become potential customers.
Providing great content and something people want is the best way to use social media for lead generation. But this is just a small part of the equation. Yes having a massive following is great but, you don’t fully control who you reach. This can prevent you from marketing to your full audience each time you post new content. But don’t worry, we have you covered. How you can promote your content and reach your full audience? The answer is Email Marketing.
Lead Generation Tools.
To start lead generation you’re going to need some tools to help with the process. Email marketing is still the most powerful way of creating lead today. All digital marketers are using email marketing to create leads and sale. This is at the core of traffic generation, building an audience, and retargeting campaigns. Lest take a look at what some of the top digital marketers have to say about email marketing.
What is Email Marketing?
Simply Email Marketing is a form of Digital Marketing, where you collect emails from people in a specific niche (List Building) and then you send emails to those people about any service, product, blog or anything in a way you can increase your sales or web traffic.
Benefits of Email Marketing
The Main Advantage of Email Marketing, when compared to other marketing strategies, is mainly two things:
1- Price: You can save a lot of money, when you go with email marketing campaigns, especially if you use your own email marketing system. You can send up to 100K emails for 10$!
2- Simplicity: We have today a lot of email marketing services like MailChimp, Aweber, GetResponse and other companies where they make everything easy for you when you want to manage your email marketing campaigns, Manage your Email Lists, and everything else. Even if you want to use your Own System which will be a lot cheaper, you can have the same simplicity with the same features of that paid companies.
Is Email Marketing Still relevant?
Of course, YES!
- 94% of Internet users use email, while only 61% use social media
- 75% of adult online users say that email marketing is their preferred marketing method
- the “opt-in” feature of email allows marketing by consent, which means people are subscribing to your list and allows you to market and send them messages.
- You can Target specifically when you build your lists properly, so you can target by location, demographics, or interests.
- email messages have a much wider range of formatting possibilities than social media messages
- email offers more reporting and analytics capability, such as click-through rates, open rates, bounce rates, and conversions
Where to Start?
To make things super simple, when you want to work with Email Marketing, you need to understand the Email Marketing System Architecture.
Mainly any Email marketing system consists of two things:
- The Sender: (SMTP service) this is the technical side where it allows you to send emails over the internet.
- The Management Application, where you can configure your Email Lists, Campaigns, monitor and analyze results, manage your sending servers….
What is Lead Generation Software?
Now, we have two choices here, we can go with an Email Marketing Company where it provides both services together in one platform like MailChimp and similar companies.
Or you can build your own Email Marketing System by Building or Subscribing to a Sending Service(SMTP) like AWS SES, Mailgun, Mandrill…
And Install an Email Marketing Application Like Mailwizz, Mailster or other applications. Then you connect both together and have your own system as if you are subscribed to MailChimp or other services.
Using your own System, have one tiny drawback, which is building a system that can take around 2-3 days to set up things correctly. But then you will be able to send a 10x amount of emails for lower costs.
How can I generate more Leads?
- Cold Emailing works if done right
- Do not blindly copy templates, people aren’t stupid. They know you’ve used a generic template
- Give them a trial run of your product
- Do your research and understand your prospect’s main problem.
- Keep it consistent.
Organic Search via Content Marketing
- Find niche and interesting topics around your Industry and write content
- Teach people, educate people, add value to their lives
- Make them save time, or reduce cost and they will take notice. Distribute this content among channels and blogs.
Guest posting and Referral Marketing
- It’s very important to get initial traffic among big blogs. They give you link juice and they give you referral traffic
- Be generous with your product and give your product for free to people in these big blogs, ask for a mention in return.
- Quora is so underrated. Make a list of questions.
- Write two answers everyday.
- Teach a lot in your answers and educate people in your Industry.
- People will take notice and come
- This is a platform that a lot of people do not use.
- You are targeting other professionals and this is as professional it gets on the internet. Are you going to pass on that opportunity?
- There aren’t a lot of prolific Linkedin writers or Linkedin dedicated contributors
- It’s easier to sell when you are seen as an Influencer on Linkedin.
- Do not let go of people who come to your site. They’ve come for a reason
- Some just need to be goaded to take the decision to sign-up
Through your own customers
- In a lot of cases, there is one person from a company who uses a product. Convince that person to get his/her teammates on board and shower them with gifts and value.
Forming relationship with Guest Bloggers
- There are a lot of people who guest blog for top blogs. Forming that relationship directly with blogs is hard. Mail them, give them a free account.
- Let them test out your product and if they see value, they will write about it.
- Don’t force it.